After a big party or get-together, the last thing you want to waste your time on is degunking the slow cooker. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to clean your cooker with no scrubbing. Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill it with water and a couple drops of dish soap.
- Set the slow cooker on warm, place the lid on it and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, all the gunk will slide right off. Just rinse and dry the cooking pot.
This tip works particularly great with dried-on cheeses, fondue crud and sticky, crystalized sugar. But it can be used on any type of mess. It also works on other types of appliances, like multicookers and Instant Pots.
Is a multicooker the only small appliance you need?
- Click here for latest Laptop Computer Deals as low as $USD100.
- Outsource your Digital Marketing Team Offshore and save thousands of dollars.
- Looking to buy items online with prices 40% lower than big stores online? Click Here.
This News is syndicated from this Source link.